BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
These are seriously the only lighters I will buy. They last forever and they come in a variety of cute covers. Why buy the cheap ones that quit In no time. Buy these and get more spark for your buck. They are also very easy to use and related inexpensive.
Taylor B.
Middletown, NY
Love Bic lighters, they're inexpensive and durable and if I lose it I don't feel bad. I always keep one in my bag in case someone else needs it, I don't keep them for myself, I never want to be in a situation where someone asks and I say no, you never know how people can react!
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I only buy these lighters; they are by far the superior lighter compared to any others. They last for what seems like forever and come in a variety of different colors, patterns and designs. They are affordable lighters that I purchase often and definitely recommend to others.
Heather D.
These 5 packs have always been the best deal anywhere I can find them. I no longer smoke but this is a better deal than buying them individually and good to have around for things like lighting the burner on the stove when its stubborn or getting rid of a hanging thread on clothing. buying in bulk will always give a better deal and this way in case you lose one you'll have a spare around.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
I love BIC lighters. They are good for starting fires, lighting candles, and much more. They are durable but not waterproof. They are easy enough to light but not so easy that a child could do it easily. They can be purchased at gas stations, grocery stores, and convenient stores.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
BIC lighters can be found all around our house and none of us smoke! LOL We primarily have these for when our big lighter stick goes out. For candles, for when we go camping, for when the gas stove hasn't worked etc. They can be found anywhere from a gas station to a grocery store and are never more than $1.50 each. Go get yourself one, you never know when you may need one.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
BIC lighters will never let you down. I have held onto some of these for months and months. They are not that expensive, and they are worth the amount of time they last, unless you constantly lose them, or get them stolen by friends, which is just as common.
Amanda W.
Love bic lighters more than any other brand. They last longer and don't die in cold weather. It's amazing how many different colors and patterns there are too. There really is something for everybody!
Christina L.
Decatur, AL
The only brand I'll use! Very reliable & they have cute designs. It would be neat if you could design your own & order different amounts. I don't believe they are too expensive depending where you are.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
You really can't go wrong with this brand. It's dependable and comes in a ton of colors and designs. If you take relatively good care of your lighters, they'll last a while, and they're definitely priced well. I don't think I'll ever buy another brand.
Natalie M.
Los Angeles, CA
I need is how much is going for?
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Are these hard to flick?
Daniella S.
What do you use your bic lighter for ?
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
To all smokers & non-smokers, how many of these lighters do you go through in a month ?? Lmao....in my family they go through 30+ in a 2 month range, because everyone is always pocketing these damn lighters !! Ahaha
Kayla P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
What do you use your lighters for? Are these easy to use to light candles??