BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Amber R.
Corning, KS
The go to lighter, that you can always find in a pinch. I love having these around. I am not a smoker but I use them to light candles, or even the campfire occasionally.
Jessica H.
Boston
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Bic makes the best lighters! They are durable and last longer then other lighters I have used. They are also inexpensive, which is great because I am always losing them.
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This is a great pack of lighters. You always get a bunch of different colors and each individual lighter lasts a long time so you shouldn't need to buy more for a while!
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
You can never go wrong with a Bic lighter. They're good to have around and on hand. They're easy to use and super cheap and always come in handy when you least expect it.
Nancy P.
Great price ! We use these to light up candles or birthday candles. They last use a long time and are easy to carry around. Althought I prefer lighters with the nozzle.
Isha B.
Favorite lighters... and the most stolen object ever, but at least they are cheaper! and I love the 5 packs with the different colors.. I probably have like 60 of these.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
They get the job done. They work great for lighting candles (and other things based on your own personal habits...hehe). They are portable. They also last a long time.
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN
Box never lets me down! I've been using Bic lighters for years! I have used them for almost all the little uses you need a lighter in a household. Very dependable
Emily B.
Blair, NE
The best lighters around!! Always at a great price as well!! They last longer, are more durable, and even better looking than any other brand of lighter out there!
Paige S.
BIC lighters are our go-to in the house! Great lighters, last longer than the other generic ones. I like the cute designs they come out with periodically as well.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.