BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Amy V.
The only brand of lighters I know of and use. They always work perfectly and are easy to carry. Price point is great and product is excellent. I would recommend this to everyone.
Tina B.
Louisville
Always good to have some lighters around and we keep these in our junk drawer. I use them for lighting candles. We will continue buying them and would recommend them to others
renee t.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These are a great lighter one of the best the colors and design are great the price is exlent for the amount of lighters you Get they last a long time and light with easyness
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
II love Bic lighters and keep one in every room to light candles. My mom also uses these to light her cigarettes and swears by Bic -- it's the only lighter brand she'll buy.
Andrew J.
Countless times have I found uses for the good ole Bic, through thick and thin. Bottle opener, for fires, smoking, or just about anything you need to get out of a jam for.
Becca  V.
Long time Bic customer. Great quality. Great value. Long lasting and come in a variety of colors. We take them camping, and keep them in the kitchen and bathroom for candles.
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I always buy Bic when buying lighters. they last a lot longer than generic brand lighters. Bic lighters are more durable. I also love the fun and pretty designs they sell.
Sandra A.
Always go with the BIC brand because the lighters are way better. I have notice they last longer and they are no that expensive, easy to carry to  anywhere you go for a cook out.
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This is a great pack of lighters. You always get a bunch of different colors and each individual lighter lasts a long time so you shouldn't need to buy more for a while!
Jessica G.
Abington, MA
Bic makes the best lighters! They are durable and last longer then other lighters I have used. They are also inexpensive, which is great because I am always losing them.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.