BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
Bic lighters are the best. They work great they are made strong and very affordable. I have them all over and use them for many things from lighting my candles to using them for camping and more.
Emily A.
Evarts
I use to never use these bc they cost more than normal but I found myself buying a billon lighters bc they either broke or ran out these last and are great quality. Love the decor on them to
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
Im a avid smoker so I always have tons. plus over the years you kinda grow an addiction too collecting them. I always find myself buying new ones. never can use another lighter but bic.
Nicole H.
Caney, KS
I used them when I smoked now I just use them to light candles ... they work really good... I have no issue with them.. they are effective until they run out of fluid.. affordable....
Angela M.
Erie, PA
I always buy Bic, they never fail and them seem to last an work way better. I also really like all the designs and colors you can choose from. And the price is affordable.
Rosana  V.
Bic Lighters are good. I always keep this 5pk handy cause we never know when we need them. I've been in many situations where we were at a b-day party & no one had matches nor a lighter.
Alisha W.
Anniston, AL
All of my friends are lighter thieves so I have to buy in bulk. I always buy BIC lighters because they seem to last longer and are a lot more durable all around. I'm a lighter snob ^_^
Rell B.
In my town having a Bic lighter is like a big deal to every person that smoke and they will steal these from one another and but these are really cheap lighter that anyone can offered
Lexi E.
Not really sure why these are found in the "nature" category, but they definitely live up to their phrasing of lasting twice as long as other brands. These are the only brand I'll buy.
Amy V.
The only brand of lighters I know of and use. They always work perfectly and are easy to carry. Price point is great and product is excellent. I would recommend this to everyone.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.