BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Kendall K.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I'm not a smoker and don't usually use lighters but when I do It's these. It's always hard to find them when you need them so we get this pack so we have back ups
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
Love this 5 pack these last such a long time I love keeping on e if these wherever I am in case I get lost or need to use it for burning paper or starting a fire.
Adriana R.
Beaverton, OR
We always have these around like you'll always need them and these will last you forever everyone should have at least one laying around. I recommend this product
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
Longest-lasting, most durable lighters that I have ever used. I love them. I try to only purchase Bics. They are definitely worth the price. I hate using other lighters. These usually last twice as long as those.
Breeann B.
Portland, OR
Great product and great price! They're durable, easy to use, portable and handy! I'd recommend that everyone have a pack for their survival gear or hunting gear!
Eunice T.
When camping or even in need of a lighter at home we use BIC. It works real well and can't go wrong with a pack of 5. Just in case you run out you still have more. It's also affordable. I would recommend it.
Natalie E.
Nashville
I love all the funky designs these lighters come in. When I go to music festivals I want everything I touch to be stylin! They last long and are durable if you drop them. They even survive the washer machine!
Mariam P.
Anybody knows Bics are the best lighters available. They don't fall apart and have the top fly off. They do last & last! And the flint is always a good sized piece. At least if a bic gets wet it'll dry out quickly and work well afterwards.
Jairo M.
Hemet, CA
These are good lighters just keep around just in case fairly cheap can you can find them anywhere .ive even washed these lighter in the washing machine and put them in the dryer on accident and still worked
Kc •.
Massachusetts
Always get the job done so I have no complaints! I always buy the 5 pack and it takes me a few months to use them all up which is good considering I use them everyday
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.