BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
these are great to keep everywhere in the house, car, handbag. they have so many uses and you never know when someone will need a lighter. They are very durable and last a long time. the price is very affordable for the quality you are getting in the set.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
I actually prefer to buy these in these larger packs! Last forever, but in case you have friends who like to accidentally pocket yours. It's nice to have the extra!
Tabitha J.
Bic lighters are the best. they habe sot of designs to choose from. And if you accidentally wash them snd put them in yhe dryer they won't break fron being ib there.
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
I was bad at losing lighters so the Bic Lighters Classic - 5 CT was great to have in the junk drawer!!

I loved using Bic lighters they are definitely long lasting lighters!! They have a good size flame on them too!!
Aimee B.
Granbury, TX
I like these lighters because they come in a bunch of different colors and who doesn't like different colors? Haha. But they also are easy to use, unlike some other lighters. I would recommend this product to others.
Theresa M.
Kunkletown , PA
Always use bic these have been the best lighters since the start of time perfect fit in your hand and lights reliably mist of the time not to expensive must have !!
Nichole B.
Bic always have been, and always will be, my favorite lighters. Very durable and long lasting. I LOVE the fun colors and designs on them as well. So easy to personalize!
Mari M.
Inexpensive and lasts a pretty long time. Better to just buy a pack rather than one at a time. I mean as they say they're he number one thing that goes missing lol
Renna G.
La Vergne, TN
These lighters work really well but they are easy to lose. I don't smoke but my mom does and she loses her lighters all the time!!! Bic, make your lighters bigger.
Adriana R.
Beaverton, OR
We always have these around like you'll always need them and these will last you forever everyone should have at least one laying around. I recommend this product
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.