BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Abi D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Standard reliable lighters. I wouldn't say that they are extra fantastic because I prefer the ones with the bigger handle. I bought this pack to light candles around my house and this pack lasted a little more than a year.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I love BIC lighters the best because they are the most sturdy, they come in cool colors and designs and also they last forever. They do always seem to get stolen though.
Jewilliam G.
Hayesville, NC
The best lighter a gal can get! I have a ton of BIC lighters and they last forever. Plus they come in cute designs. I always carry my trusty orange one wherever I go!
Heather R.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
You just can't survive with only one lighter. They get lost easily and you know we all have that one friend that likes to pocket them. Get this 5 pack and be prepared.
Shannon W.
Lake Stevens, WA
I always want to flick my Bic at a camp fire! A brand that is reliable and easy to carry. My husband is a fan too! Easy to change flame height with a turn of the regulator. Oh...did I mention all the colors too. Get a Bic!
Casey H.
I used to buy the cheap ones because I hated shelling out that much for a pack of bics but I would go through them so much faster that I wasn't really saving any money. now I buy a five pack of bics and they last for months
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Love bic lighters I have so many laying around the house they are great for anything. You never know when you will need a light. Very affordable even got the multipack
Taylor H.
Bic lighters have been and will remain to be the most dependable and durable lighters on the market. And when considering price and availability they are at the top!
Debra K.
Lexington, KY
Everything from the Bic brand is great and inexpensive. these lighters are great, and not just for smokers. I have a bunch laying around the house for candle lighting.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
I actually prefer to buy these in these larger packs! Last forever, but in case you have friends who like to accidentally pocket yours. It's nice to have the extra!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.