BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
molly k.
I personally love these multi packs of lighters! I usually keep a stock of lighters so I never run out! These also make great gifts when your looking for a useful cheap gift!
Bekah S.
BIC lighters are reliable, but not my favorite for overnight camping trips. I've had too many broken BIC lighters. If you're just using them for daily use, 4 stars for sure!
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These lighters are the best. They last long and the are very affordable. I love that you can get them in many different colors and designs. They even come in mulit packs too.
Amber U.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I seem to have these stashed everywhere around my house, in random bags, in the car, anywhere they may be needed. Very cheap lighters but last forever and are so so useful!!
Elani K.
United States of America
Bic Lighters are excellent quality and they last pretty long in comparison to other lighter brands. It lights easy especially in those pesky winds. And they're so affordable and come in packs of 5 so if you lose 1 there's always a back up
Kelly W.
It's hard to find a good lighter, but I'm glad I tried Bic. They last longer than any lighter I've ever used. Another great thing is that they don't hurt my thumb when using which is the main reason I like them. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a lighter instead of taking mine.
Roisin M.
Yorktown, VA
Always using these lighters. Super easy to keep in the car or keep in my bag. Have never had any issues with this brand. Very affordable and also very easy to carry around.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
My cats love to lose my lighters for me! I buy the five packs in order to always have one around. Hey knock them all over the place-even under the couch! The five packs leaves room for me to lose a few and soil have one hanging around.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How can you go wrong with Bic lighters? I smoke cigarettes, and i smoke marijuana, so these are a must have for my every day life. No complaints here. Flick my bic suckassss ;)
Krista J.
I think these are the best lighters out there my boyfriend breaks the cheap lighters every time he gets one so it's really worth your money to get a bic instead of a cheap one
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.