BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Brittany S.
Very great lighters they last forever easy to use colorful so easy to locate! If you are lighting a shallow candle or a cig this is fine but too short to light a lantern or start a fire!!
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
BIC has always been the brand I use. Long lasting, definitely handy and comes in packs of at least 3-5. Even if you misplace or lose one you easily can grab another from the pack.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
ALWAYS gotta buy the big pack of bics! They're a great lighter very sturdy and durable and they have all sorts of colors and designs! This brand is definitely the superior lighter
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Love bic brand lighters. Never had one break on me. They're affordable and you'll likely lose it long before it will run out of fluid. A trusted brand in my book! Recommend over other brands of lighters that will break or fall apart. Not these! :)
Alexandra L.
You can never go wrong with a bic. These seem to be the only lighters that'll work at any time. Especially in the wind, they work amazing. 5 pack is such a great value as well.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Love getting these little lighter packs. They come in so handy around the house. Plus it's cheaper to by them this way rather than separately. BIC is a great brand. Will continue to purchase. Great price and reliable.
Kristin C.
Clovis , Ca
Love how they have new ones all the time and the minis are awesome I love all the colors need new ones addicted to these lighters lol I even have a special edition tattooed on my arm
tista h.
Redford, MI
Bic lighters will forever be my favorite, I don't smoke but I use them to start fires sometimes and if someone leaves them laying around I alway's take them, for some reason bics are just so cute, and I find the weirdest things to be cute.
wendy m.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These lighters are my favorite they are the best it works better than any other lighter i always buy and will always recommend hundred percent for sure you won't go wrong with these i recommend all adults that use lighters to try this one out very good product and quality as well
Amber U.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I seem to have these stashed everywhere around my house, in random bags, in the car, anywhere they may be needed. Very cheap lighters but last forever and are so so useful!!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.