BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
Bics are my go to. They are always reliable, have cute choice even funny ones. Have great fluid longevity and are hard to brake. I've had one bic for almost a year now still going strong.
Olivia P.
Always a reliable source to keep on hand when camping. They may run out pretty quick but they so easy. I have gotten a couple that have broken within two uses which is frustrating but I would definitely recommend to always have a back up so use these.
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
I bought the minis at a local eleven store but it's a 3 pack. They don't offer the 5 pack now. Nevertheless even the 3 pack is of good value and these lighters last way longer than any brand in the market
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
I don't smoke but I am a candle junkie and collect pretty candles and the lighters sit in my cubbord good to have on hand incase we loose power and I have to light my candle collection. I have a candle or two going every day as I am a huge fan of aromatherapy
Jennifer H.
These are always handy. I keep a few in the house and in my purse. They're great for when someone visits and needs a lighter. Come in handy for crafts, candles and even camping. Even if you don't smoke they are kind of a must have for multiple uses.
Nicole P.
These, BIC are the best lighters. They seem to be the easiest to light. And they cone in such pretty patterns nowadays. I only use them for candles really. So when I do buy one it needs to last and these do!
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
I buy these for stocking stuffers when I find them on sale, as well as buy them for myself. I'm not a smoker, but you never know when you'll need a lighter right?
I actually trust these more to sit in my purse than those cheap clear plastic lighters
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
BIC lighters are more reliable, durable, and are higher quality than any other brand I've used. They come in a ton of different designs so everyone can pick a style they like, and they are inexpensive as well as convenient. A good product all around.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
BIC has always been the brand I use. Long lasting, definitely handy and comes in packs of at least 3-5. Even if you misplace or lose one you easily can grab another from the pack.
Lizbeth C.
BIC is the only lighter brand we buy at my household. They are affordable and last forever. Which is good because we use them almost on a daily basis to light candles and incense.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.