BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Emily S.
BIC are definitely hands down my favorite lighters, yes they are a little more expensive than the cheap ones but so much better, and who doesn't love saving some money with a multi pack?.
Lacey H.
Westport, TN
Bic lighters are definitely need for life. Well if you me then that's true haha. These at probably the number one stolen thing in the world. Bit they are so good and they last forever.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Best lighters. My go to brand for all my lighter needs. Highly recommend. Keep some stashed in places that they might come in handy. Like glovebox, garage, junk drawer, sewing box, etc
Freddricka L.
These lighters can easily be found at a gas station, pharmacy, grocery store, etc. The brand is well known and the price is not outrageous. These lighters can be difficult and dangerous to work with if you are not used to handling this type of lighter.
Leijai H.
I really like these lighters but whatever you do if yiu have a friend who likes to experiment with thinga and fire do NOT give them one while standing next to a lit fire. (i will admit it is pretty bad a$$ just make sure if you throw one in a fire back up)
Joyce S.
Five is better than one. Bic is a well known brand for good reason. A lighter is something you should always try to have handy in the home. Easy to use and doesn't take up space. ~Js🌟
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
Bics are my go to. They are always reliable, have cute choice even funny ones. Have great fluid longevity and are hard to brake. I've had one bic for almost a year now still going strong.
Olivia P.
Always a reliable source to keep on hand when camping. They may run out pretty quick but they so easy. I have gotten a couple that have broken within two uses which is frustrating but I would definitely recommend to always have a back up so use these.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These lighters were the best when I smoked cigarettes, but since I've quit they are basically useless. I can't light candles with them without burning my fingers! Very easy to flick though and they last a long time.
Vanessa R.
I am not a smoker but these are must have in my house when we like campfires or the fireplace they are effective not disappointing in the least they are affordable and I would recommend them to anyone
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
What color is your Bic lighter?
Aurora Z.
Brooklyn, NY
How much?
Claudia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Desings or color bics
Jess M.
So what does this have to do with nature? I'm waiting for smokey the bear to pop out.... "Only YOU can prevent forest fires!" 🐻 🔥 🌲 😂
Holly G.
Are there any safety features on these lighters?