BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
BIC lighters are the best lighters. They come in great colors, different sizes, and they have the childproof ones too. and they last a long time. these are the only lighters I like to buy.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Best lighters. My go to brand for all my lighter needs. Highly recommend. Keep some stashed in places that they might come in handy. Like glovebox, garage, junk drawer, sewing box, etc
Lacey H.
Westport, TN
Bic lighters are definitely need for life. Well if you me then that's true haha. These at probably the number one stolen thing in the world. Bit they are so good and they last forever.
Leijai H.
I really like these lighters but whatever you do if yiu have a friend who likes to experiment with thinga and fire do NOT give them one while standing next to a lit fire. (i will admit it is pretty bad a$$ just make sure if you throw one in a fire back up)
Joyce S.
Five is better than one. Bic is a well known brand for good reason. A lighter is something you should always try to have handy in the home. Easy to use and doesn't take up space. ~Js🌟
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These lighters were the best when I smoked cigarettes, but since I've quit they are basically useless. I can't light candles with them without burning my fingers! Very easy to flick though and they last a long time.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
Bics are my go to. They are always reliable, have cute choice even funny ones. Have great fluid longevity and are hard to brake. I've had one bic for almost a year now still going strong.
Olivia P.
Always a reliable source to keep on hand when camping. They may run out pretty quick but they so easy. I have gotten a couple that have broken within two uses which is frustrating but I would definitely recommend to always have a back up so use these.
Freddricka L.
These lighters can easily be found at a gas station, pharmacy, grocery store, etc. The brand is well known and the price is not outrageous. These lighters can be difficult and dangerous to work with if you are not used to handling this type of lighter.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
I don't smoke but I am a candle junkie and collect pretty candles and the lighters sit in my cubbord good to have on hand incase we loose power and I have to light my candle collection. I have a candle or two going every day as I am a huge fan of aromatherapy
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.