BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Best lighters ever! Very reliable and long lasting. I usually remove the child proof gadget so it's easier to turn on. Not too expensive and very durable. I like that the flame is never too high not even when you first use it. This is the only lighter I will purchase!
Gir B.
OF COURSE. The amazing bic go-to light. Who doesnt have one? If you dont then you live on another planet. Great pocket flame. Good for all uses and of coruse fire in yo pocket!!!
Tracy T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
It's seems I can never find a lighter when I need one lol. I always get a 5 pack for this reason. Also these lighters just seem to last longer that others. they also have some crazy cute designs
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
The only lighter I will purchase!! reliable, long lasting and durable. Rather you smoke or not you should always have a loghter. you never know what need may pop up that a lighter is required!!
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Always purchased BIC lighters in a pack, much cheaper than individually. What can I say? They work! I take the child protection off, but they've always lasted awhile! You can purchase anywhere.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I am forever losing lighters so I bought the pack of 5 instead of running to 711 to buy one at an inflated price. They came quickly and well packed. Cute colors and patterns and they all work fine.
April L.
Blue springs , MO
BIC lighters are the best lighter you can buy. I have at least five around me at all times for every day use. Spend the extra buck on the sliders instead of buying the cheap ones you'll see why
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
Best Lighters Ever.I always buy Bic Lighters.they always last me longer then other lights. It is not made or of cheap plastic.These lighters come in many different colors and patterns. They LSO come is small size.
Janai W.
Murfreesboro, TN
BIC lighters somehow always end up in my possession and I never buy them. But I never complain when I end up with them. I absolutely love these lighters and the simplicity of the colors and designs.
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
BIC lighters are my favorite! They're great for lighting candles or warming up my eyeliner! They also last for a very long time (long enough that I usually lose them before they're finished)!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.