BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
I refuse to buy any other lighters. BIC will never let you down. Such a great product and you definitely get your money's worth. I've even sent a few through the washing machine and they still work!!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I always buy my BICs in this pack. For a low price, you get five lighters. And BIC lighters are the best. The flame is at a perfect levees and these last much longer compared to other lighter brands
Gaby C.
Medford, MA
The most convenient way to light your burner while camping on the trail or light your citronella candle while relaxing in the back yard. A huge range of designs and cost next to nothing. #FlickMyBic
Nicole c.
This is the brand of lighters I trust! I am constantly buying these packs since I have a ton of candles and I use these lighters to light them! They last a while and I recommend them!
Autumn F.
Vic lighters hands down the best lighters. They seem to last forever. I love that they are very affordable. They also come in different colors and patterns. And on Bic's website you can customize your own.
Taryn G.
BIC lighters are all i buy! I tend to buy the 5 count when i feel like i have been losing mine WAY too much, so it's always nice to have back ups :) Very fair price & you can't go wrong with BIC!
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Always purchased BIC lighters in a pack, much cheaper than individually. What can I say? They work! I take the child protection off, but they've always lasted awhile! You can purchase anywhere.
Alex M.
My favorite lighter is a bic lighter! They are perfect when in need of a quick lighter whether you're camping or need to light your candle. They are affordable and easy to find. I would recommend
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Aahhh, the classic 5 pack of Bic lighters!♡ 😍 I love you Bic. and I love that I can get a 5 pack of your lovely lighters for under 6$ usually. which is almost a $1. a piece a lighter! yay Bic!♡👐👐
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
Bic is the only brand of lighters I like to buy. They seem more sturdy and seem to last longer than others as well. I like that the multi packs that they come in are so cheap. I will buy two or three of these at a time and it will last me a few months.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.