BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
These are usually the go to lighters. They last quite a while and always good when going camping. Very effective just need to have a few because they always seem to get lost but I definitely recommend these.
Kayla D.
Delavan, WI
Way more durable than other lighters, I always reach for a bic at the gas station, whether I need one or not. Super effective, affordable for what you get! Love these lighters, will recommend to anyone.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
These are classic lighters. They last a long time and are easy to use but are also kinda childproof which is nice. These are good for lighting birthday candles to to your fire place. I definitely would recommend bic
Danielle H.
It is always smart to have a pack of lighters put away. You don't have to smoke to have them. You can use them to light a camp fire, grill, fire pit, birthday candles, regular candles, incense, and etc.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
A great brand of lighters. Very reliable and long lasting. Affordable price for a 5 count of lighters, plus I love that they come in different colors. I would recommend these lighters to anyone in need.
Kaitlyn R.
Only lighter that's worth any money. They always last long and are very durable with drops and even being stepped on. Very effective and pretty cheap. I usually just buy 20 packs at Walmart. Would recommend.
Kristen C.
Crisfield, MD
BIC lighters classic 5 count is a great product! Pros are they come in handy for a lot of things. They are very effective. They are very affordable and last a long time. Yes I would recommend this product
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Always have to get a pack because I can never find a lighter when I need one! These are the ones I always buy, I've always liked the solid colors but they've been coming out with the cutest holographic designs!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
The only brand I use!
Bic classics are the only lighters I can use that don't hurt my thumb. It may sound silly but I can't light a candle without it. Also they are long-lasting and durable. I fully recommend Bic!
Baylee S.
Benton, AR
You can't go wrong with BIC lighters. They put out a great flame and last a long time. You get more flame for your buck with the 5 count. Very affordable and easy to find. BIC's are always my go to lighters.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.