BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Good product that lasts a long time! Bulk is always nice because you get more for your money. It's very effective for any uses. It's affordable and found at most stores. Bulk or individual sale! Would buy again
Chenessa H.
These last quite a long time, these seem to get lost before the lighter fluid is actually done and it no longer works. It can be harsh on your fingers at times but overall it's a good product I would recommend.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
You can't beat a BIC lighter. I always have these, they seem to never run out, they have a safety on them just in case and did I mention these never run out? I think they make their money because people lose them lol.
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA
Bic lighters are the best lighters you can buy, and usually the cheapest too. I have tried many other brands and none are as consistent and of quality like Bic. I love all of their colors and designs as well!
Julia S.
Midway Park, NC
Bic has always been such a reliable source and they are so easy to use. Some lighters you have a hard time getting them to finally work but I've never had a problem with these! I would recommend to anyone!
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI
It seems like every time we go camping we tend to lose a lighter it's always best to pack more than one especially if you're camping on a sandy beach. Helpful tip, lighters don't work well with sand in them.
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
These are usually the go to lighters. They last quite a while and always good when going camping. Very effective just need to have a few because they always seem to get lost but I definitely recommend these.
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
I love box lighters!! They work better then any other lighter and they come out with the coolest designs ever. They are very effective. They are affordable and easy and convenient to buy. I would recommend.
MaKayla J.
Dickinson , ND
These lighters are the best. There cheap an they last forever. (If you don't lose them like me haha) but as long as you keep up with it it will last your FOREVER. also they have super cute lighters now. ;)
Elizabeth C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Theses a reason these are called classic. I personally do not smoke but I still find a ton of different ways to use these. Lighting candles is what we use them for most though. Last a surprisingly long time too.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.