BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
So, I will admit it....I am a lighter snob! 😩 I will only use Bic lighters! I seriously can't stand using any other kind. There's just something about a Bic lighter. It is just made good. It's is a quality lighter!
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
I buy a 5 pack of these every few months. Good to have around for lighting candles for parties or good smelling candles around your home. Obviously good for smoking as well. Cheap and the assorted colors are nice
Sarah H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Nothing comes in handy more than a lighter! Bic may be slightly more expensive but worth the price. They are dependable. The competition has actually come apart in my hand! That is not safe! I'll buy a Bic any day!
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
Super useful when you're going on some sort of outside trip. You never know when lighters come in handy. I know how easy it is to lose these things so the fact that there is 5 in the pack, makes it a lot better.
Jennifer K.
These lighters are affordable and do there job. They last a long time, but are small and may be lost on occasion. Makes lighting any object an easy task. Buy the 5 pack, so incase you do loose one you have back ups!
Wendy B.
Elk Grove, CA
These are a must have for any thing outdoors, or indoors. I use them to start campfires or candles, the stove or clean a needle. They're so useful to fit in a bag. Just wish they didn't go missing so often....
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Good product that lasts a long time! Bulk is always nice because you get more for your money. It's very effective for any uses. It's affordable and found at most stores. Bulk or individual sale! Would buy again
Susan P.
Morgantown
Best lighters ever. Love designed ones.
I love my bic lighters. Love getting cool cases for them. No cons. Only pros.
Always works, but always the first thing stolen from me. I wish they were a little cheaper.
Friends don't let friends buy cheap junky lighters.
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
I don't smoke or anything so personally these don't serve me better purpose then when needed to lighten maybe a match up or like the little gas thingy (can't thing of the word) but the thing attatched to a gas tank 😂
Rachel L.
Atlanta, GA
Best lighter on the market, of course. The classic choice for lighters, whether for smoking, lighting a candle or a fire. They have a long life, and are easy to light. They are inexpensive and can be found anywhere.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.