BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
You can't trust anything other than a Bic when it comes to disposable lighters. I prefer to buy them in bulk because they always seem to come up missing lol. They're easy to use in any weather and last for a really long time
Patricia D.
I use BIC lighters to light my candles and I have always used this brand. I haven't found another lighter that's long lasting like these. Also, I like buying them in 3-5 pack so I don't always have to buy a new lighter.
Kate R.
Los Angeles
I love the 5-packs of these because I'm always losing my lighters. Good selection of colors, very dependable unless they're left out in the rain or something, and more durable that the clear colored ones that you can see the lighter fluid in.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I buy lots of Bic lighters cause there my favorite and there is nothing bad this product and very effective for what it is for and I would say it is very affordable and I would recommend to others to purchase one.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
Cheap and lasts good I don't use them often just to light a candle or BBQ grill and they can be found at every kind of store grocery convenient store gas station they come in packs or singles and get the jobs done
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
So, I will admit it....I am a lighter snob! 😩 I will only use Bic lighters! I seriously can't stand using any other kind. There's just something about a Bic lighter. It is just made good. It's is a quality lighter!
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
I'm a smoker and I love my bic lighters. The fluid latter's longer than other brands and they are also more durable. I love the large color and theme selection also. Now if I could just stop loosing them all the time lol
paola q.
Love BIC lighters. They are very inexpensive, they last a long time and they bring a good amount of light. I once accidentally dropped my lighter outside in the rain and didn't think it would continue working but once it dried it worked like it have never gotten wet.
Jacob V.
Easy to use, FUN to use, such a classic design & good price! Bic lighters also have a really long life which is SO GREAT! Why on earth would anyone ever buy any other brand of lighter? Beats me! Bic is the best.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
This is a MUCH better deal than buying one lighter at a time from the gas station. The markup is unreal! Plus you can find multi-packs with really cute, unique designs on them (so nobody can steal them from you!).
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.