BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Not fancy, super cheap, but I can tell that works much better than other ones! Incredible but everybody I know has a BIC lighter! It's like a must have product! Haha and my favorite part is to get to chose the color I want to
Kelley D.
Love Bic lighters they are the best around!! That's probably why I'm always taking everyone's lol. I always have one everywhere I go... I love them, they last very long and I love that they have tons of different colors and designs.
Katie C.
Hixson, TN
These are the only lighters i use. They last a long time and they dont break or end up messing up like the cheaper lighters. I keep them hidden in all kinds of places so i always have one when i need it. And i dont even smoke.
Josh M.
lancaster, pa
They are cheap, good quality, and you get multiple in a pack just in case you lose some (which always happens to me). The only comparable lighters to bic are Djeep lighters. They are a bit more expensive, but they are shaped differently with a bigger button, making frequent lighting very comfortable. Also you can change the size of the flame depending on what you are light/to save fuel. Both options are great, just know your options. :)
Rebecca H.
Denver, CO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Favorite brand of lighter that is available almost everywhere. Clippers are definitely my favorite but aren't available everywhere/don't seem to last as long/are a little more expensive. I found a new print for the Bic I got yesterday that I hadn't seen before!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I buy these packs of lighters ask the time. We don't smoke, but I use them for lighting candles, charcoal, firepit, etc. They are durable, easy to use and long-lasting. I've even had some accidentally go thru the wash and still work just fine!
Erica S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
You can find them anywhere, in any color or pattern. These are the best lighters too. They last so long and they even work after getting wet most of the time. I should know I'm anyways leaving them in my clothes by accident when I wash them
Monique L.
Corona, CA
Best lighters, don't have to worry about the flint going out like the cheap lighters. only thing...if you like your eyebrows be careful when using it to light a cigarette after its been sitting in your car on a hot day lol
Moani A.
Waianae, HI
Love, Love, Love these BIC lighters. They're heavy duty design makes it last a long time. The fluid last awhile I guess. Not as long as I want it to, cause I'm a daily smoker & use lighters through out the day. But they're good All in all, but it seems to grow legs & walk off 😂, into somebody elses pocket or hand.
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA
These lighters are so durable and last a long time if you can keep them around. Thing is you need to buy this pack of 5 because they're so easy to lose and people take them from you (on purpose and on accident) all the time.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.