BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
The only thing better than a Bic lighter is 5 Bic lighters. These are truly the most well made lighters on the planet. A bic will never let you down! I almost always lose mine before they run out of fluid. They can also take a beating.
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I always buy BIC lighters, and will always continue to use them. It's great that this is a five pack, because then you can keep them in different places if you need them, and you always have a backup when the lighting fluid runs out.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Lighters are great for when your on the go. I always carry one in my car, some in the house, and one in our camping tote. The are very inexpensive and you can but them just about anywhere. They also come in decorative lighters and solid colors.
Luana B.
I will only purchase big lighters when I need a new lighter. They come in reasonable priced packaging, and I think all there designs and colors are awesome. Plus they last longer then other lighters that I have purchased in the past.
amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
Bic is the brand i prefer to use. tg hey give a long lasting product that is safe around my grandkids and easy for me ti use. other brands drive me crazy with turn this or oush that then light. bic is best. love the variety of patterns
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
The BIC lighter company makes great dependable and long lasting lighters with great designs and colors for anyone's taste. They are a little bit more expensive as compared to other lighters but the quality surely surpasses the others.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
They last a long time and they are perfect for lighting candles. They are also very affordable for disposable lighters. They come in fun colors and designs. The flame is bright and the lighter does not over heat from long term use.
Brenda F.
Bic Lighters are the best lighters on the market. they last longer than any other lighter and they have a safely so small children can't use them. I smoke and one lighter last me over a month. The only lighter that I would recommend.
Leslie M.
If you want a quality lighters start with Bic to begin with. Do not go for the off brands and then when they break come to the Bic. I love the 5 pack because the price is unbeatable and they seem to last forever!
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
Can't go wrong when you flick your BIC! These are reasonably priced lighters. We use them for candles and camp fires mostly as we are not smokers. You can basically get them anywhere. I usually but a multi pack because we lose them.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.