BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Amia D.
Love my Bic Lighters. They last long and gives flame with one strike. My only issue is that EVERYONE STEALS MY LIGHTER!!! I end up using up and entire 5 pack up in a week or so cause I have to replace the one that was stolen. But thats my issue.
Crystal W.
Bic is the best quality lighter out there! Always dependable. I like how they have different designs for different people, it allows us to have a little fun when picking out a lighter. I use bics a lot, and can I just say there is nothing like it
Kelly B.
These lighters are much better quality than most of the other brands. I have tried a lot of different brands and it seems that many of them quit working well before they run out of fluid, and others seem to run out of fluid very quickly. These last.
Kaylin C.
Saint Helens, OR
Bics, great for lighting a bowl, a cigarette, paper, wood, everything.

The only trust worthy lighters out there!

Grab a 5 pack and you're set! They're super cheap and super good quality.

5/5 recommended.
Dez E.
Who doesn't love BIC lighters . They're very inexpensive , realizable and work great . They come in a variety of colors and designs. Just like everybody else I loose lighters like crazy ! So purchasing them in a pack doesn't break the bank .
Kandis P.
Centerville , TX
Love these lighters they are cheap and reliable! I have one in every room of my house! The flame is high enough that you can light a candle without burning yourself! I wouldn't recommend this lighter to anyone who needs one!
Staci K.
Louisville, KY
You can't go wrong with a Bic lighter! Generic lighters always seem to break easily and run out of fluid quickly. I have had the same 3 Bic lighters for at least a year. I alternate using them (whichever I can find in the bottom of my purse)!
Jha'kimbree H.
Foley, AL
Just The Average Lighter, Nice Size. Cute, And You Get Get Them At Many Places. I Use Them All The Time For Household Things, Such As Lighting Candles (I Don't Smoke, But People In My Family Do I Always See Them Reaching For This Brand). :)
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
I like to keep a couple of these in different places around the house, along with a couple in the car. It's a nice thing to have around in emergencies, even if that emergency is "we can't light this birthday cake because we're out of matches".
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
The best lighters in the market hands down!! I have used these lighters for over 7 years and won't even consider using another brand. Very affordable and easy to use. I recommend for anyone who is looking for a cheap and high quality lighter
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.