BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
BIC classic lighters in a pack of 5 are a must! I buy these several times a year! I look for the pack with the best colors in them! I'm a smoker, so I tend to have several lighters on me at all times. I keep them in my purse and my coat pockets. They last a long time before I have to get a new one out of the pack (or my purse). I love the assortment of colors they come in.
Ashley W.
Lakewood, CO
BIC lighters are the only brand I buy. They last forever and are super safe. I always buy these packs because I tend to misplace lighters fairly often, and these are such a great deal for so many. They've also got ones that are just a tad bit more expensive that have fun designs on them. I 💜 BIC Lighters.
Sarah C.
These lighters seem to be the longest lasting lighters, other than of course an expensive Zippo because you can refill then. I've rarely had one of these Bic lighters break, unless of course it's thrown or something. Even then it doesn't break easy.
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
Bic lighters are the best lighters to invest in. Every time we buy this pack at least three go missing because our friends and family always take them since their cheapskate lighters don't last or even light up. There so good we have to hide them lol
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Bic lighters are probably the best lighters I've had. It definitely makes a huge difference when a different brand of lighter is being used. Bic lighters are worth their kind of expensive cost cause they are easy to use and fit in your hand just right
Maria G.
These baby lighters are so handy you don't need to smoke to have them in your house. you can use them for lighting candles like I do, they last me so long plus they are super handy and small ilove how one will last me months before I need a new one
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Love this large pack to keep in various drawers and cabinets around the house for summer grill outs, candles and more! They're small and compact so they don't take up a ton of space and they are pocket book friendly . the child locks are sturdy and secure and the multi pack is a great value.
kymberly C.
Kissimmee, FL
I only use these because they don't explode after having them lit for a few seconds like when lighting fireworks or candles.the cheap ones all pop apart if lit too long.also the bic don't bust and explode if they fall on the ground on cement.they are heavy duty and I'm always buying the multiple pack for those people who want to pocket my lighters.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Pretty good lighters for the price sometimes are hit and miss with the deal popping out or the metal bracket around it popping off. But for the price these are great long-lasting letters that I truly have never had a problem with
Rachael B.
Gahanna, OH
Best lighters ever made. I have never once broken a BIC lighter... They may cost an extra 40-50 cents than those clear plastic lighters, but those ones (and all others) break sooo easily and they are so much harder to light for some reason. I will never buy any other lighter than a BIC lighter.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.