BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Rachel B.
Indianapolis, IN
I always use BIC.have for years. They last longer and work great. If ur worried about what color they have a variety of colors to choose from. Great for lighting a fire pit or grill. And they are inexpensive. You can by single ones or buy a multi pack.
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
You get what you paid for! But considering the price of this, I really can't complain about it. I mainly use it to light up my scented candles multiple times a day. It generates strong enough flame to light up my candles. There were moments it didn't work right away, so I had to give multiple chances, but still, for the price, this is by far the best lighters.
Amanda W.
Mercer Island, WA
Simple, standard, easy-to-use and reliable. They don't hurt your thumb like other lighters do sometimes. BIC lighters last a good amount of time as well. I use them all the time to light candles but they also come in handy for camping trips. I recommend.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
you really can't go wrong with the BIC Classic lighters. They are affordable, dependable and they really seem to last forever. Love the colors and the designs these come in. I usually buy a pack of the 5 when they go on sale. 2 of these would easily last me a year.
Kelly K.
Easily available at any convenient store, grocery store, dollar store, etc. They are relatively priced and they last. They always work unlike those cheap ones available at convenient stores. You know you can always count on a BIC lighter when you buy it
Kathy L.
Elkton, VA
I love Bic lighters they outlast any other brand I've tried. Some lighters make your thumb sore from trying to light not big. I have never gotten a dud lighter from bic but I have all the other brands. Keep up the good work Bic. I'm buying Bic forever.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
I am always using these lighters! They are my number one go to! They last a long time time as well. I don't think I have ever purchased a lighter that wasn't a bic! Always use this product and will continue to use it. I would very highly recommend BIC!!
Jessica H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Man, what can I say about the bic classic lighters other than they are totally awesome and probably the best letters I've ever used. They are so reliable and last forever! The classic look isbasically iconic and you really cannot go wrong with this lighter.
Glory A.
They are inexpensive but not dangerous as some other lighters that are inexpensive but dangerous. They can be bought in most places (even at gas stations). I would recommend these. They last long . I've been buying Bic lighters for years and really like them.
Ashley W.
Lakewood, CO
BIC lighters are the only brand I buy. They last forever and are super safe. I always buy these packs because I tend to misplace lighters fairly often, and these are such a great deal for so many. They've also got ones that are just a tad bit more expensive that have fun designs on them. I 💜 BIC Lighters.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.