BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Courtney S.
Azusa, CA
Comes in almost any color or design you could thing of. Very long lasting, you can change the out out of the flame, and it's easy to carry around with you anywhere you would need. Not safe around kids as there is no child safety protection, so be cautious and careful, as you always should be around something flammable.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
I absolutely love bics and there the only lighter I use, and will ever buy. They can stand being lit for quite a long time without the spring busting out. In fact i have never had one break, just run out od fluid. There super cheap, and really affordable. I would recommend these lighters to anyone, except children.
rebecca P.
Lutz, FL
Ive yet to have any problems with this company yet everyone in my family uses this brand and they last pretty long the one I have I've had for a few months now and it's still going strong and I think they are a good price for this amount and how long they last so I would recommend this product to friends and family
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
These are a great thing to have. I bought a pack and the only thing I can say is a con is that I always lose them but that's not a con for a product, just a personal problem! I've had them handy when we didn't have a lighter for birthday candles, when we wanted to start a fire pit. They come in handy. I recommend it
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
You can never have enough lighters around they just seam to disappear on yahoo. These are the best on the market for the price. BIC Lighters Classic - 5 CT
Betsabel R.
Colton , CA
My husband is a smoker so we go through these lighters like crazy. He loses them all the time. However these are the big lighters that anyone can buy. They do not get hot and pop like other cheap lighters. They are long lasting and inexpensive. You can never go wrong with a Bic ..
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
The only brand of lighter I will buy. I have used other brands in the past and NONE of them compare to Bic. Bic's lighters last longer than competitors and have an even flame. The hard plastic container is perfect for protection against combustion in warmer temperatures and summer months. A+. Highly recommend!
Cheryl S.
Crystal, MN
The five pack is the best value for Bic lighters. I love the color ranges and the long life. I do wish they had and adjustable flame, but they still are most effective and high quality for the price. I would recommend to everyone or various reasons. I buy them regularly.
Stephanie W.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I love the BIC brand for lighters. The flame seems to be consistent and strong unlike some cheaper versions. I personally prefer the ones that are one-click/one button instead of the ones that you have to turn the wheel and press the button. The latter are a little rough on my fingers. They don't last terribly long and can be more expensive than other brands but these are worth it for the quality.
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
BIC Lighters Classic - 5 CT This 5 pack count is great to have around. The price is very reasonable and they last a long time. Great for indoors and outdoors.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.