BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Olivia R.
Work very well and they are inexpensive! these lighters seem to just last forever! love them.
Natasha S.
penhold, Alberta
I go through 36383748 these a week lol. Because I lose them not because they don't last long
Emily M.
St. John's, NL
Whats bettet then one bic lighter is five bic lightets! great to have in case of emergency.
Karen C.
This tbe brand of lighters I always buy theh last a very long time i always get this packet
Victoria P.
I always have one with me, the desing is really nice and the whole product is very useful!
Cheyenne D.
Love the Bic brand. They are great lighters all the other lighters just don't work the same
Tammy B.
All I use is bic very reliable and never have to worry about them failing. Great colours.
cynthia r.
I like the bic brand.The fluid last longer than others.They been aroung for a long time.
Elena S.
Sofia
These classic lighters are so great, but they aren't really helpful when it's very windy.
Melissa M.
My husband is always buying Bic lighters. Should look into buying them in bulk like this.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.