BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Morgan G.
These are really inexpensive. They are really reliable. I us them all the time for lighting candles.
Francheska N.
Fulton
Aww the bic lighters classis 5 ct always get lost so easy. But this is a great product. Its durable.
Great lighter. Inexpensive so good value. Available in most supermarkets. Can’t go wrong with these.
Sydnee H.
Bic lighters get the job done, and I'm always losing lighters the pack of five is very convenient l!
Julie T.
I love all box lighters they are like a timed watch the take a beating but keep on flicking. LoL!
Tracy S.
East Bernstadt, KENTUCKY
Best lighter made they last for mons with everyday use the only kind I purchase for all my needs
Mandy B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Who doesn't like Bic lighters they work great an good for starting fires an specially for camping
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick
Love BIC lighters! Always have a pack on hand incase we ever need one and plus they last forever
Siiri J.
Finland
Why not to buy them? They are inexpensive and last long, Everyone needs one lighter in their life
Alyson B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
BIC lighters are the only lighters I use/buy. I have never been dissapointed in a BIC lighter.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.