BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Melissa H.
Norwich, ON
They have always worked great and are easy to find anywhere. I like that they come in different colours as well.
Leilyn L.
taranaki
Best lighters in the business!!! Last long yet in a family where everyone needs a lighter gets taken easily 😂😂
Lisa S.
Redding, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Bics are by far the best lighters out there. This 5 count pack is about $4 at wal mart. Which is awesome price
krista b.
Brockville,, ON
Bic lighters are the only lighters that seem to last. I love all of the colours and designs they come up with.
sarah p.
Toronto, ON
These lighters are my favorite, nothing else works as well or has as strong a flame. Long lasting, great value.
Amanda B.
Brampton, OK
These are a great pack to buy! I purchase these to light my candles and they seem to last me quite some time.
sonia S.
alberta
They inexpensive lighter and work very well I have bought those from the dollar store to light my candle
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
These are great and last long and cone in all kinds of colours and sizes. They are really affordable too!
makeup4ever 4.
i feel like im in home
so proffesional like it
megan g.
Ontario
These lighters are the best, always work well, I've never had a problem. Great price as well not flimsy
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.