BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Tracy M.
Chesterville, ON
Great lighter to have with you camping to be the bonfire started or ignite camp stove.
Of course they are also handy at home to light candles.
HANNAH K.
Wolfville, NS
The only lighters I will buy that won’t die after a few days or just have short flames that dont light. This brand hasn’t let me down yet lol
Erin P.
London, ON
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
5 bucks for 5 litres when each bic costs 225 single. So i always get this pack as i find they last longer then all the other litres ive had
Arielle D.
I don't even smoke or anything but i always carry one in my purse for some reason. I guess it is very practical. Affordable and works well.
Anna D.
Antwerp
Great product! It does what it needs to do and seems to last very long if I compare them with other brands! So I definitely recommend this!
Linda S.
I Love! And perfect and very practical. But soon it will disappear from the market with these inventories in which everything is automatic.
Bianca E.
Durban
This is good for a night outt. I always lose my lighter and I probably need like 5 when gling out and will still have none the next morning
Fabiana V.
Eu só uso essa marca de isqueiro, pois é muito prático e podemos encontrar em qualquer lugar, sem contar o preço que é super acessível!!!
Nicole S.
Springfield, IL
Bic lighters last so much longer than any other brand. They always light on the first flick. I have dozens of these just sitting around.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Gotta love Bic they know how to start a fire! Bic always provides a great quality product. Great price and you know it’s going to work!!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.