BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Amber P.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These lighters always come in handy, weather you're a smoker or not. You should always carry a lighter around, I would defiantly recommend BIC lighters because they are very long lasting, cheap, and so many diff rent colors to choose from!!
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
My husband uses these and they seem to last him longer than any other lighter will! I can't tell you how many of these he has left in his pants pocket and I've ended up washing.. but they still end up working!
Cassondra P.
Rockaway, NJ
I swear I buy a lighter almost every day, I'm constantly losing them. I often buy them from quick check but here and there from target or CVS. I recently bought a Zippo lighter, it was expensive. I rather buy Bic, they are simple cheap and easy to use.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
Great lighters that seem to last forever if you don't lose them too much! No cons. I've learned that these last way better than the clear ones and they are affordable!
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love the BIC lighters . In my own opinion I feel like they seem to last longer than some other lighters at a cheaper price ! They are also much easier for me to use . I love that they come in many different colors.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
BIC is the BEST lighter. I only carry Bic. They last a long time and I've gotten them wet before and they still work great after. I have nothing bad to say about Bic
Angelica R.
These has always been a lifesaver. Wether you need a lighter to light your candles or help a friend light their cigarette, it's always easy and accessible because of how small it can fit in any pocket or purse.
Michelle H.
BIC Lighters are found throughout my house. Kitchen drawers, by the fire place, in the bathroom and in our camping gear. They are a must have for emergencies, lighting candles, starting fires.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
If, you BBQ, light bon fires or use candles then, Bic lighters are the brand to use. They're not expensive. They are sold individually or in packs. They come in a vast amount of colors or designs. I have bought other lighters and they just don't last as long as a Bic lighter. You can't miss with these. If, you have small children in the home then, place these up high because they're not child proof. I keep Bic on hand on for all of our household uses! Highly recommend this brand!
Catherine P.
I mean, can you really go wrong with a BIC. They're classic for a reason. Long lasting, works well. Flame doesn't adjust. Buying the 5 pack is always the better deal. Would recommend.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.