BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Nick H.
Wickliffe, OH
Bic is the best lighters out there, if you don't have a bic I'm not using ur lighter.
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
These are great. Love the 5 pack. Seems like you can never find one when you need it.
Syrie C.
My sisters use these and they last a long time and have pretty designs! Don't smoke!
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I always use BIC when I need a lighter! Seems to last longer than other lighters do!
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
super cheap benzine lasts long time and is still a better package so you can buy 😎😎😎
Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I love these classic lighters, they have always worked for me and were long lasting.
Edith C.
Hanford, CA
I always have several BIC lighters on me at all times. Very effective and work great.
Lynlee E.
I love bic lighters... you can't live without a bic ,they are great reliable lighters
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
My husband and I love Bic lighters! They are always are go to lighters to purchase!
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
Nothing beats the original box! Super budget friendly and easy to use for anything
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.