BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
Favorite lighters!! They work great and come in so many different designs and colors
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Bic lighters are always the best lighters. They last longer than the non brand ones.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I keep these around the house and car. Work great and last longer than most lighters.
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
These are great. Love the 5 pack. Seems like you can never find one when you need it.
Nick H.
Wickliffe, OH
Bic is the best lighters out there, if you don't have a bic I'm not using ur lighter.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Bic is durable and fluids last long. Great buy/price for whatever you need them for.
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I always use BIC when I need a lighter! Seems to last longer than other lighters do!
Lynlee E.
I love bic lighters... you can't live without a bic ,they are great reliable lighters
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
Bic lighters last longer than any lighter I have ever used. Definitely worth the buy!
Mary D.
Dayton , OH
Best lighters around. Last a long time...usually longer than I can keep them around.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.