BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Rebecca G.
A tool of many uses!! Great and last! Very important to take on any outdoor experience.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I keep these around the house and car. Work great and last longer than most lighters.
Marlene r.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I don't really like these. they are small and burn MW when I tey using it for candles
Maria C.
Los encendedores que hay en todo hogar jajaja, o al menos en el mio, nunca faltan 👍👍
Edith C.
Hanford, CA
I always have several BIC lighters on me at all times. Very effective and work great.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
Like this product a lot is really useful for any thing u can use it in a out side BBQ
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I always use BIC when I need a lighter! Seems to last longer than other lighters do!
Mary D.
Dayton , OH
Best lighters around. Last a long time...usually longer than I can keep them around.
Lynlee E.
I love bic lighters... you can't live without a bic ,they are great reliable lighters
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI
You can't go wrong with any BIC lighter. Probably one of my most frequent purchases.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.