BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
I always buy this brand of lighters. They are not expensive and they last a long time.
Ashley D.
Bic lighters seem to work the best. We only buy bic brand nothing else works the same.
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
Good quality. And they are such a reasonable price for what it's worth they work great!
Maica W.
GA
I do not smoke, but these lighters come in handy. I use them to light my candles with.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Reputable brand great quality lighters! Reasonably priced easy to find and easy to use!
Maria H.
Titusville, FL
A classic lighter! Will definitely get lost or stolen before you run out of fluid haha.
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
If you go camping a lot invest in a bigger set of these, they last a long time though.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Classic lighter for anyone who smokes, I quit but I used to use them for my cigarettes.
Eloisa R.
I have bought these for my mom her al time favorite lighter light weight they last long
Chloe A.
Drexel Hill , PA
Las really long come in different designs and colors great house hold items last a bit
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.