BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Kadisha R.
Metairie , LA
Durable lighters that everyone loves! From their cool designs to the sizes of the flame!
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
You can't go wrong with these lighters. They are safe and dependable until they run out!
krystal ☺.
The lighters last for a long time. I always have on on hand. I usually buy them in packs
Ashley B.
Franklinton , LA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We always keep these around for candles or lighting a fire in the fire pit for the kids.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My go to for fire starting needs. Always reliable and long lasting and really affordable!
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
BIC CLASSIC lighters are still good. They have great quality and last a pretty good time.
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Seriously the only lighters I use. I have had the same one for at least a month now lol.
Rebecca D C.
The multi pack is the best value on these reliable lighters. I only buy them like this.
Ashley D.
Bic lighters seem to work the best. We only buy bic brand nothing else works the same.
Brandi T.
Great to buy in bulk. Keep a spare in the car, in your bag and by your bed side table.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.