BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Ashley B.
Franklinton , LA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We always keep these around for candles or lighting a fire in the fire pit for the kids.
tic C.
I can not say that I have ever used up an entire lighter ! they always get lost or stolen
Katherine J.
We love this lighters, they are very affordable and great, we have many around the house.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I love Bic lighters to begin with. But I also buy mine in packs this way it will last me
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
The most stolen item lol. we always buy a pack and come up missing later great brand tho
Hannah T.
Pickens, SC
Bic lighters are awesome! Its all I use actually I recommend these to anyone who smokes!
Flory H.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Muy buen producto.para utilizarlo en diferentes cosas muy bueno.para cualquier nese cidad
Kadisha R.
Metairie , LA
Durable lighters that everyone loves! From their cool designs to the sizes of the flame!
krystal ☺.
The lighters last for a long time. I always have on on hand. I usually buy them in packs
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
For some reason this brand seems to always last longer than any other lighter I've owned!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.