BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Best lighters around that can be used for anything and they're far from expensive I think
Annette S.
Duluth , MN
My go to lighter. Always carry it with me. Never know when you need to spark something up
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Buying them in this pack saves you money. a reliable lighter for sure! About .75 a piece
tic C.
I can not say that I have ever used up an entire lighter ! they always get lost or stolen
Kristina S.
Austin, TX
Who doesn't want a lighter that is always going to be reliable?! Bic will NEVER fail you!
krystal ☺.
The lighters last for a long time. I always have on on hand. I usually buy them in packs
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Seriously the only lighters I use. I have had the same one for at least a month now lol.
Maranda C.
Bic is the only type of lighter I will use ! It lasts longer than most and is refillable!
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
BIC CLASSIC lighters are still good. They have great quality and last a pretty good time.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Great lighters! They last along time and they are very inexpensive! Only lighters I buy!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.