BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Crystal Y.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Bic lighters are the only ones we use. They always light and last longer than the others.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Bic is the only lighter we buy. To me they last the longest. We use them for everything!
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These lighters are the best working around and for the price you can't really beat them!
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
Who hasn't heard of or used bic lighters before. They do a ok job as good as any lighter.
Flory H.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Muy buen producto.para utilizarlo en diferentes cosas muy bueno.para cualquier nese cidad
Hannah T.
Pickens, SC
Bic lighters are awesome! Its all I use actually I recommend these to anyone who smokes!
Anna N.
I always have this in my home is like I don't use them but I'm sure one day it will be used
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
Great Value they last forever and my husband is always loosing them so that is wonderful!
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Great lighters! They last along time and they are very inexpensive! Only lighters I buy!
Brookeleigh H.
Portland , ME
Perfect since I lose them all the time: this is fun when they have the different designs!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.