BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Cortney W.
My number one go to lighter... They either lost or stolen... They are some great lighters..
Liza P.
sunrise
Bic lighters are really good. Bic is a pretty great brand. Very cheap and lightweight too.
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love bic... me gusta mucho yo lo uso me encanta se los recomiendo y demas muy practico

Bobbi K.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Bic lighters are the ones I always buy. I never go to another brand. I guess these are it.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I like bic lighters because they last longer than most lighters and they don't break easily
Johanna L.
I actually like this I don't smoke I use to light up my candles or charcoal for the grill 😁
Sky L.
Leavenworth, KS
There are great and there BIC and I like how there's 5 in the package which is really nice
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Bic lighters always last longer!!!! Love all the different color options! Very affordable!
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
There very usefull and it comes in very unique designs! Works just like a expensive one.
Flory H.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Muy buen producto.para utilizarlo en diferentes cosas muy bueno.para cualquier nese cidad
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.