BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Paige F.
Milford, CT
I think a handful of these have to be in every single household in America. We use these for candles, to light the grill, almost everything. They always work and never let us down
I am not a smoker yet always have a bic lighter around a few in the car few in the house they are handy convenient and last longer then another store brand lighter they are affordable and usually come in packs of multiple sizes and colors they are sold everywhere
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
If you have ever seen a lighter in your entire life I guaranty a majority of those have been bics. Why? Because they are sold at every single gas station, convenient store and literally any where you could ever go to buy anything. They are classics.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I love BIC lighters because you can get multiple lighters for a low price. And they come with all sorts of colors and designs! They do sometimes break easily, but they last a long time for me. All I use them for are to light my candles and incense.
Briana J.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Bic lighters are the best lighters. I'm the only person I know that fully kills lighters. I like to take the metal piece in the middle off so they don't hurt your thumb as much.
Damien M.
Watertown , NY
I Don’t even bother buying other brands of lighter. I usually remove the safety ring, which probably isn’t safe. They seem to last a long time, they are relatively inexpensive. I would recommend. Don’t waste your time on another brand.
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
Always handy- even when you don't smoke 😊 Best quality - The only con to these is the person who tries to pocket yours when you're not looking. Affordable and I totally recommend them.
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
I love these!🙌🏻 my parents are always losing their lighters so I love to go out and get these packs for them because then they can share and if they ever lose one or run out they can just pick out another one!😊
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I always buy bic because they last longer and will light in a thunderstorm , hail , etc.. you never know when you need to light a candle or light in any condition 👍🏼
Amber P.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These lighters always come in handy, weather you're a smoker or not. You should always carry a lighter around, I would defiantly recommend BIC lighters because they are very long lasting, cheap, and so many diff rent colors to choose from!!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.