BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love bic... me gusta mucho yo lo uso me encanta se los recomiendo y demas muy practico

Johanna L.
I actually like this I don't smoke I use to light up my candles or charcoal for the grill 😁
Jordan J.
Simpsonville , SC
Bic is the best brand for lighters and this value pack is such a great price!! Good product
Liza P.
sunrise
Bic lighters are really good. Bic is a pretty great brand. Very cheap and lightweight too.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
Love BIC lighters they work so good and very long lasting . I don't use any other lighter.
Sunday C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These are great ! Everyone gets a lighter so no ones gets stolen! I love this pack of five!
Bobbi K.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Bic lighters are the ones I always buy. I never go to another brand. I guess these are it.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
BIC Lighters are the best. They last long and they are very affordable. Only brand we buy.
Cortney W.
My number one go to lighter... They either lost or stolen... They are some great lighters..
Yulissa R.
Lighters i use this to start a fire perfect for that night out campfire to make some s'mores
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.