BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are so useful and cheap at stores. Awesome because if you loose one you have backups!!
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
These work great! Very inexpensive and last for ever! You can find them just about anywhere!
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
I use to light my candles. Works well. Sometimes can be difficult to get on. Will buy again:)
Kristen G.
Newburgh, IN
Does anyone else think these last forever? I do! They last so much longer than other brands!
N. Y.
I love buying the 5 pack I can get better color than just a single one, best type of lighter.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I always buy these love my bics bit I tell you its the number one itean everybody takes...smh
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Bic is great brand for most things they make especially lighters! Always keep a couple around
Alex H.
I mean. Some of these lighters come in cool patterns and they light my candles so they work.
Kaylia R.
We love these Vic lighters. They work great and are a staple In any home. Very long lasting.
Chelsie A.
Can never have too many! Somehow they always disappear lol bic is the best brand of lighters!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.