BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Bic is great brand for most things they make especially lighters! Always keep a couple around
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
I use to light my candles. Works well. Sometimes can be difficult to get on. Will buy again:)
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
These work really good I love the colors and every time I smoke there's always more than one
Sierra B.
I feel like bic is the only brand of lighters they surpass other brands by leaps and bounds.
Kristen G.
Newburgh, IN
Does anyone else think these last forever? I do! They last so much longer than other brands!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are so useful and cheap at stores. Awesome because if you loose one you have backups!!
Ryne P.
San Diego
Since it's so easy to lose these, I always buy them in bulk. I highly recommend this product!
Brittany S.
Evansville, IN
Used this product before... satisfied with it...would recommend to for purchase to others...
Stephanie D.
Muy buenas , siempre llevo una en el bolso ya que mi esposo fuma mucho y aveces se le queda.
Kaylia R.
We love these Vic lighters. They work great and are a staple In any home. Very long lasting.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.