BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Danielle Z.
Vinton, OH
BIC lighters are more durable, last a long time and they come in some great designs. In love.
Renee D.
Best lighters of their kind. Easiest to use and last the longest. Also seem the most durable
Sienna B.
Orangevale ca
I'm always happy to See all the new cute And interesting artwork they put onto their lighters
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Great quality, long lasting, easy but safe to use, comes in a variety of colors and patterns
Sara H.
Peyton, CO
Bic lighters really are the best. They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great.
Karla G.
They last forever, good quality and you better get the big pack because they often disappear.
Sierra B.
I feel like bic is the only brand of lighters they surpass other brands by leaps and bounds.
Bree I.
These last me forever! I usually lose them before they ever run out! They are super durable.
Sara Y.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Bic lighters are the number one brand of lighters for me. Always work, and have tons of uses.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Best lighters ever! The five pack literally could last me all year if I don't lose them lol.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.