BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Haley R.
Olympia, Wa
Bic Lighters in my opinion are the best lighters on the market. They last long and don't break.
Sadie f.
Canton, OH
I buy these like every day always need a lighter these are so easy to carry from place to place
Carmen L.
BIC is the BEST! I love using these lighters they last the longest. Can't go wrong with a BIC!
Andrea C.
BIC has some of the top rated lighter. If your going to buy one buy a BIC. They are well known.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
The best lighters ever!!! So inexpensive, you can find them anywhere and they work the best!!!
Sandra G.
Good lighters to light something on fire. But I always end up loosing them for some reason lol
Hannah H.
AUBURN, WA
Love these. best lighter and love the chic versions. and so many color varieties are available
Strike every time. I am a smoker and so is my husband and these are the only lighters we buy
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
These work great! Very inexpensive and last for ever! You can find them just about anywhere!
Danielle Z.
Vinton, OH
BIC lighters are more durable, last a long time and they come in some great designs. In love.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.