BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Ashlyn H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Idk what to say really besides i use these for my candles around the house & they work great !!
Melissa F.
Bay St Louis, MS
Use this brand always. They never fail!!!! Love the colors!!! You can never go wrong with a bic
Jessalyn L.
No matter where you are. bic classic lighters always come in handy and always get the job done!
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Still the go to inexpensive option for lighters. Easy to find and great price point. Great buy.
Selena A.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
They are very durable. And the last a long time. Plus very cheap and you can find them anywhere
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Bic is the only lighter brand that I know, therefore the only lighter I will probably ever buy.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Works great my first choice when buying lighters and there cheap too can't go wrong with these
Kristen B.
Erie, PA
Can always rely on these even though I lose them like crazy. very cheap and you can get a lot!
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Reliable. Durable. Thebest brand of disposable lighter I have used. I recommend it to everyone.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
I love buying these ones and decorating them with my own stuff then passing them out to people.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.