BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Classic and reliable always my go to when I need to buy lighters! Love all the different colors
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Bic is the only lighter brand that I know, therefore the only lighter I will probably ever buy.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
The best lighters ever!!! So inexpensive, you can find them anywhere and they work the best!!!
Sarah L.
Useful for many different situations. camping, the beach, or sitting a home lighting a candle.
Jessalyn L.
No matter where you are. bic classic lighters always come in handy and always get the job done!
Kass A.
These work well. The only thing that I don't like is that they tend to get stuck after a while.
Sandra G.
Good lighters to light something on fire. But I always end up loosing them for some reason lol
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
These last longer than most brands. I always buy them based on that and cost is usually decent
Genesis F.
Minneapolis, MN
But has down has the best lighters ever I love them I hate any other brand bc they don't last o
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Still the go to inexpensive option for lighters. Easy to find and great price point. Great buy.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.