BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Best band of lighters available. Last a long time even through the washer and dryer. Good price for quality of product. Easy to use and durable. Recommend over any other brand of lighters. Always have one on hand.
Melissa F.
Great all around lighter that has been around forever. Comes in a variety of fun colors and designs. The lighters are very effective and also very affordable. This is a win win in my book. I'll buy again.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
this is my most trusted lighter brand.. i have never have any issues with this brand before. BIc is the most trusted out of y family and friends. the 5 packs have fun colors to mark who's lighter is who's. i also like the variety packs that they have with different designs.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
Bics are great. I always buy this brand because I feel like they are the best for the price. They have a lot of fluid in the so they last a long time and they are pretty durable. And they have cute prints now!
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
I adore these lighters! They have a nice compact design that's great for adding a bit of your personal style to, especially with the hundreds of patterns and colors. Last pretty long and are reliable !
Shaunice L.
With these lighters its a 50/50 chance that they will work or not. The price is nice but sometimes the quality is just a little poor. If they do work they do their job nicely and for quite a while depending on how you use it. I'm not sure I would recommend though.
Bri R.
This is a very cheap pack of lighters. Having 5 is great because losing one isn't the end of the world. I don't use a lighter regularly, so one can last months for me. They, again, are inexpensive and a great buy.
Jenifer E.
Pendleton, OR
Bic lighters are the only lighters I will buy! They work well, have neat designs, and last a long time. Decently priced, for a quality lighter. Would definitely recommend. My go to lighter!
Allie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I don't use this particular size of BIC lights often but they work great.  Sometimes if I have to use these, my thumb starts hurting because they don't always light very easily. I prefer the long BIC lighters, but would still use these if I needed too.
Jessica G.
Sheridan, AR
Seeing as how my husband is either losing his or having them "stolen" these are the cheapest and best lighters you can get. Nice to have some on hand when the one your using is misplaced.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.