BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
The only brand of lighters I will purchase because I know they will last me a very good while.I do not have to keep flicking the switch to get it to light. I recommend because no one wants to end up with a lighter that is not working when you need one. The flame is not huge so it works great for anything including lighting birthday candles!
Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
These lighters never fail and work great! They come in all sizes and different colors and designs. The only thing I don't care for much is the price of them. Some stores sell the mini bic lighters for almost $2. They do that because these lighters are really popular. But they never fail.
Benita R.
Denver
These lighters are perfect. This product is very useful for camping or even for using around the house. My family and I mainly would use these lighters for the fourth of July cause they are perfect for lighting fireworks. I would really recommend these lighters.
Kate F.
Saint Peter, MN
Okay, let's be real here. Everyone who has ever needed to use a disposable lighter has used, owned, borrowed, or stolen a bic. They're cheap, durable, and dependable. They fit perfectly in your pocket and light till the last drop in 'em. They're almost too great considering how many I've had stolen from me by my drunk friends. Lighting a candle? Use a bic lighter. Smoking? Bic. Camping? Bic's got you covered.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Everyone knows these are the best lighters. They last FOREVER. I don't think I've ever bought one of these and gone through the whole thing of fluid before I lost it lol. They are a staple in every home for anything. Starting fires, lighting candles, etc.
June H.
Cecilton, MD
Bic's are absolutely the Cadillac of lighters. Unless someone Bic's you these will last a very long time even with frequent use. My husband and I have had the same 10 lighters for years and they last so long I actually get excited when I find one dead lol. I will never buy a different brand again and I suggest others spend a little extra and get these high quality lighters! They are useful for several things: light cigarettes or candles, if you need to burn off a plastic tag or a thread when you can't find scissors or if you get caught in the dark and need to see, whatever the case your Bic will never let you down!!
Megan G.
Bic lighters are highly reliable and last forever. I quit smoking years ago, and these are the ones I always used. I now throw them in a drawer and forget about them until either the power goes out and I need to light some candles, or it's one of my children's birthday and I need to light their candles. We also like having fires out back, and we use these to start those too. They lay faithfully in the drawer until needed, and seem to last forever.
Haley S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Had these lighters for years and they literally last a long time, never run out quickly and it was somewhat difficult to use bc I had a hard time trying to make the flame appear. Though, it’s a really helpful tool for anything!
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
If I drop an orange one in the yard while installing irrigation tubing, I can find the orange and don't have to buy colors I don't want in a store to get one, or search for a single orange lighter in the store display. Orange is also ideal for camping, losing it, and finding it. Ive had this one forever as you can see! (Sorry its blurry).
Haley P.
MI
These are the best brand of lighters to get! I won’t buy any other brand. The flame lasts the longest on these and I got a 5 pack of them for $5 at Walmart. It’s got them about 2 months ago and I still have two left
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.