BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
  • "Last for a long time and great that it comes 5 pack for those of u that always has that one friend that pockets ur lighters lol" in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I've been a lighter user for 13 years now. I won't admit to why since I know its bad for me but I use them daily multiple times a day. I always buy these packs from Wal-Mart because they are much cheaper than buying a single at a gas station.
Bic is the brand that puts all other brands to shame in terms of quality except for like Zippo but even with them they don't compare because you have to constantly refill those.
These last for a very long time. They light easily and can be made to light even more easily if you take the safety thing off the roller part.
They last for quite a long time and light every time. The flame is usually a lot stronger than with cheap lighters and can be pretty easily lit in the wind. They are very sturdy and don't fall apart like cheap plastic lighters do.
I also love the amount of colors and designs they come in so they can be almost personalized to you.
Even though they're not the cheapest lighter they are still the number one lighter and have been for quite a long time and will be for the foreseeable ffuture.
They actually save you money too because you don't have to replace them nearly as often as the cheap ones.
So yes I definitely recommend these. Everyone should own these for the outdoors since they're great for lighting fires, for lighting candles, removing sock lint, removing the elastic off of new shoes and the plastic that holds the tag on a new outfit. They're so useful and reliable you'd be doing yourself a real disservice not owning one.
June H.
Cecilton, MD
Bic's are absolutely the Cadillac of lighters. Unless someone Bic's you these will last a very long time even with frequent use. My husband and I have had the same 10 lighters for years and they last so long I actually get excited when I find one dead lol. I will never buy a different brand again and I suggest others spend a little extra and get these high quality lighters! They are useful for several things: light cigarettes or candles, if you need to burn off a plastic tag or a thread when you can't find scissors or if you get caught in the dark and need to see, whatever the case your Bic will never let you down!!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I love these lighters. They are so helpful because I can keep them around the house. I use them often to light candles, incense, sage, etc. The only downfall is that they can get lost easily but I appreciate them coming in a pack. They last for a while which is great for the amount of times I use them.
Nikki L.
Kaplan, LA
These lighters never fail and work great! They come in all sizes and different colors and designs. The only thing I don't care for much is the price of them. Some stores sell the mini bic lighters for almost $2. They do that because these lighters are really popular. But they never fail.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love Bic Lighters they are wonderful for anyone who needs to always have a lighter that works. I have bought cheaper lighters and they haven't even worked once but with the Bics you are guaranteed to have a light whenever you need and they last forever.
Katrina J.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Bic makes the only the lighters i will use because they never hurt my fingers when i am trying to light them. Like some cheap ones make my thumb hurt so bad from having to push so hard. This lighter is great to take outside or camping.
Ashley T.
These do work good but, I like the multi purpose lighters better. they last longer and are longer. I still use these but they're not the best thing in the world. it's a good price because you can get more in a pack. I would say get them but I like the other ones way better.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
The best lighters on the market! They have so many designs and colors. They last a pretty long time too. These are the only lighters I will ever use. They are also super affordable. I highly recommend
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
I love the Bic brand all around but their lighter is probably one of my favorite products by them. I love that they come in all different colors and designs. I always have to pick a pack with cute designs. I mainly use lighters to light candles at home so the lighter last me a long time.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
They get the job done. They work great for lighting candles (and other things based on your own personal habits...hehe). They are portable. They also last a long time.
Melissa S.
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.