BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I've been a lighter user for 13 years now. I won't admit to why since I know its bad for me but I use them daily multiple times a day. I always buy these packs from Wal-Mart because they are much cheaper than buying a single at a gas station.
Bic is the brand that puts all other brands to shame in terms of quality except for like Zippo but even with them they don't compare because you have to constantly refill those.
These last for a very long time. They light easily and can be made to light even more easily if you take the safety thing off the roller part.
They last for quite a long time and light every time. The flame is usually a lot stronger than with cheap lighters and can be pretty easily lit in the wind. They are very sturdy and don't fall apart like cheap plastic lighters do.
I also love the amount of colors and designs they come in so they can be almost personalized to you.
Even though they're not the cheapest lighter they are still the number one lighter and have been for quite a long time and will be for the foreseeable ffuture.
They actually save you money too because you don't have to replace them nearly as often as the cheap ones.
So yes I definitely recommend these. Everyone should own these for the outdoors since they're great for lighting fires, for lighting candles, removing sock lint, removing the elastic off of new shoes and the plastic that holds the tag on a new outfit. They're so useful and reliable you'd be doing yourself a real disservice not owning one.
Kate F.
Mankato, MN
Okay, let's be real here. Everyone who has ever needed to use a disposable lighter has used, owned, borrowed, or stolen a bic. They're cheap, durable, and dependable. They fit perfectly in your pocket and light till the last drop in 'em. They're almost too great considering how many I've had stolen from me by my drunk friends. Lighting a candle? Use a bic lighter. Smoking? Bic. Camping? Bic's got you covered.
Megan G.
Bic lighters are highly reliable and last forever. I quit smoking years ago, and these are the ones I always used. I now throw them in a drawer and forget about them until either the power goes out and I need to light some candles, or it's one of my children's birthday and I need to light their candles. We also like having fires out back, and we use these to start those too. They lay faithfully in the drawer until needed, and seem to last forever.
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
If I drop an orange one in the yard while installing irrigation tubing, I can find the orange and don't have to buy colors I don't want in a store to get one, or search for a single orange lighter in the store display. Orange is also ideal for camping, losing it, and finding it. Ive had this one forever as you can see! (Sorry its blurry).
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
The only brand of lighters I will purchase because I know they will last me a very good while.I do not have to keep flicking the switch to get it to light. I recommend because no one wants to end up with a lighter that is not working when you need one. The flame is not huge so it works great for anything including lighting birthday candles!
Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
These lighters never fail and work great! They come in all sizes and different colors and designs. The only thing I don't care for much is the price of them. Some stores sell the mini bic lighters for almost $2. They do that because these lighters are really popular. But they never fail.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
If you have ever seen a lighter in your entire life I guaranty a majority of those have been bics. Why? Because they are sold at every single gas station, convenient store and literally any where you could ever go to buy anything. They are classics.
June H.
Cecilton, MD
Bic's are absolutely the Cadillac of lighters. Unless someone Bic's you these will last a very long time even with frequent use. My husband and I have had the same 10 lighters for years and they last so long I actually get excited when I find one dead lol. I will never buy a different brand again and I suggest others spend a little extra and get these high quality lighters! They are useful for several things: light cigarettes or candles, if you need to burn off a plastic tag or a thread when you can't find scissors or if you get caught in the dark and need to see, whatever the case your Bic will never let you down!!
Stephanie M.
Waverly
Bic is the only lighter I will buy. I always search for the pink ones in the full size but they're hard to find! They are a reliable brand that works well and lasts for a very long time. I like the ones with the designs on them also. Those are really cute! You can purchase these anywhere too!
Ashley T.
These do work good but, I like the multi purpose lighters better. they last longer and are longer. I still use these but they're not the best thing in the world. it's a good price because you can get more in a pack. I would say get them but I like the other ones way better.
Melissa S.
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.