BIC Lighters Classic - 5 CT
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...
Top Questions See all 4,856 Q&A
- "I always buy BIC lighters because they seem to last longer and are a lot more durable all around." in 3 reviews
- "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
- "I only use this brand of lighters, however i have had too many people tell me the red ones bring bad luck." in 2 reviews
- "II love Bic lighters and keep one in every room to light candles." in 1 review
- "I like buying them separate though and choosing the different designs they have." in 1 review
Bic is the brand that puts all other brands to shame in terms of quality except for like Zippo but even with them they don't compare because you have to constantly refill those.
These last for a very long time. They light easily and can be made to light even more easily if you take the safety thing off the roller part.
They last for quite a long time and light every time. The flame is usually a lot stronger than with cheap lighters and can be pretty easily lit in the wind. They are very sturdy and don't fall apart like cheap plastic lighters do.
I also love the amount of colors and designs they come in so they can be almost personalized to you.
Even though they're not the cheapest lighter they are still the number one lighter and have been for quite a long time and will be for the foreseeable ffuture.
They actually save you money too because you don't have to replace them nearly as often as the cheap ones.
So yes I definitely recommend these. Everyone should own these for the outdoors since they're great for lighting fires, for lighting candles, removing sock lint, removing the elastic off of new shoes and the plastic that holds the tag on a new outfit. They're so useful and reliable you'd be doing yourself a real disservice not owning one.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos