BY BIC

BIC® Classic® 2 Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights.
Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• Do you look through all the packs to find the 2 colors yo...47 Answers
  • How do these compare to other brands of lighters? 34 Answers
  • My favorite lighter color is blue does anybody have a fav...37 Answers
BIC Lighters Classic - 2 CT
  • "Great lighters love that they come in different colors only sucky part is you cant keep them for long them and there pens are the mkst stolen things in this world lol" in 1 review
  • "They seem to be pricy, but when you think about how long they last (without being refilled) and how thy light every time, no messing around with it, they are so so worth it!!!" in 1 review
  • "They work really well and they also come in some pretty sweet patterns." in 1 review
Laurel N.
San Antonio
I’ve been using this product for years. They are so durable and last an extremely long time. I always impressed with the ease of use . Only complaint is the ignitor gets a little hot . Will purchase again
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
you can't go wrong with a BIC lighter. I keep atleast one of these in my car and house at all times. They last forever and are very durable. For the price you cannot beat the quality. I will continue to buy this brand and would recommend trying them out.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I love these lighters! They last long, are sturdy, and easy to use (flick the lighter to get fire) very effective and never disappointed! Also, lasts pretty long and they have some super cool designs sometimes!!
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
BIC Lighters Classic - 2 CT This two pack of big lighters is super conveinent and pretty cheap. They last a while and are great for indoors and outdoors lighting activities. Highly recommended these lighters.
Bonnie L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
BIC makes the best lighters! They are so reliable and last for a long time. I never have an issue getting them to light. They are usually pretty affordable and you can find them almost anywhere! Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I use these to light candles when I'm doing fancy dinners in my apartment, and they work about 100% of the time. My only complaint is that the plastic is too opaque to ever tell when they're about to run out, but I expect that's a thickness/safety issue for some of these maybe.
Amanda R.
Pavilion, NY
BIC lighters are the only ones that I use. I like how durable and affordable they are. There are so many different colors and designs that it's not hard to be unique with your lighter. The biggest problem is other people pocketing them so you can't find them. They always light and last for quite awhile and even when they seem like they're dead, you'll likely get a few more flicks out of your BIC before it dies completely.
Giselle J.
National City, CA
I love to use inexpensive lighters like this one. Bic lighters are very efficient and it does the job. I love that it last longer than other lighter and it's affordable. You can choose from any color that you like and this one comes with 2 lighters. I recommend this brand more than other inexpensive brands out there.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
These are pretty good lighters to have, you can take them everywhere rather than carrying arounf matches, they're really convienient. Bic lighters are a much cheaper brand but even though they are, they work exceptionally well, and it wouldn't matter if they were to get lost. I would absolutely recommend it and it is a great outdoor tool and this is a very good brand.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
I have used many different lighters over the years from the cheapest to the most expensive. I continue to go back the to the Bic lighters. They are very well made I have never had them fall apart on me like some of the cheaper lighters do. They have a good light life. Bic lighters are very dependable and durable for the price. Will definitely continue to use.
Anna R.
Do you look through all the packs to find the 2 colors you want?
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
My favorite lighter color is blue does anybody have a favorite lighter color?
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
How do these compare to other brands of lighters?
Violet M.
Why doesn't Bic add a simple hole of some kind so u can attatch to your key ring?
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I am always loosing my lighter LOL how do you keep track of yours?