BY BIC

BIC® Classic® 2 Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights.
Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• Do you look through all the packs to find the 2 colors you want?46 Answers
  • Why doesn't Bic add a simple hole of some kind so u can attatch t...8 Answers
  • How do these compare to other brands of lighters? 33 Answers
BIC Lighters Classic - 2 CT
  • "They work really well and they also come in some pretty sweet patterns." in 1 review
  • "Great lighters love that they come in different colors only sucky part is you cant keep them for long them and there pens are the mkst stolen things in this world lol" in 1 review
  • "They seem to be pricy, but when you think about how long they last (without being refilled) and how thy light every time, no messing around with it, they are so so worth it!!!" in 1 review
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
These are pretty good lighters to have, you can take them everywhere rather than carrying arounf matches, they're really convienient. Bic lighters are a much cheaper brand but even though they are, they work exceptionally well, and it wouldn't matter if they were to get lost. I would absolutely recommend it and it is a great outdoor tool and this is a very good brand.
Giselle J.
Giselle J.
National City, CA
I love to use inexpensive lighters like this one. Bic lighters are very efficient and it does the job. I love that it last longer than other lighter and it's affordable. You can choose from any color that you like and this one comes with 2 lighters. I recommend this brand more than other inexpensive brands out there.
Tammie J.
Tammie J.
Warren, MI
Bic lighters are the only lighters worth having. They work a really long time and do not break on you after a few uses like the cheap lighters, which are not a deal because they don't last long enough to use the fluid up. Big lighters are the best in lighters! Come in solid colors, and multiple designs.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
I use these to light candles when I'm doing fancy dinners in my apartment, and they work about 100% of the time. My only complaint is that the plastic is too opaque to ever tell when they're about to run out, but I expect that's a thickness/safety issue for some of these maybe.
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use #Bic lighters all of the time. Of all of the lighters on the market, they work the best. They are a little pricey, but they last longer. I would be willing to pay more for a product that is going to be effective. I will recommend this product to everyone.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
These lighters are great little tools to have packed for our camping trips. The only thing I wish is that the flame was a bit further away from your finger so the heat doesn't get so close, overall though, a great product.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Good price for a quick grab of a couple of the most durable lighters out there. They last forever and don't break easily at all. Great for candles and the utility drawer. Price is worth it and we have bought often.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Bic classics are nice because they're the same quality as other bic lighters (the special designed ones) but they're a lot cheaper so I don't mind as much when they get lost and/or bummed and stolen.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Great Outdoors Expert
Bic lighters are great! You can use them for almost anything I always have them around the house and in our car. Never had any issues with them and I would deffently recommend them to anyone!!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Great Outdoors Expert
BIC Classic Lighters are always the best. They hold up for a long time and are easy to use. I love that they come in different colors because they are easier to keep track of!
Anna R.
Anna R.
Do you look through all the packs to find the 2 colors you want?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
My favorite lighter color is blue does anybody have a favorite lighter color?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
How do these compare to other brands of lighters?
Violet M.
Violet M.
Why doesn't Bic add a simple hole of some kind so u can attatch to your key ring?