BY BIC

BIC® Classic® 2 Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights.
Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• Do you look through all the packs to find the 2 colors you want?46 Answers
  • Why doesn't Bic add a simple hole of some kind so u can attatch t...8 Answers
  • How do these compare to other brands of lighters? 33 Answers
BIC Lighters Classic - 2 CT
  • "They work really well and they also come in some pretty sweet patterns." in 1 review
  • "Great lighters love that they come in different colors only sucky part is you cant keep them for long them and there pens are the mkst stolen things in this world lol" in 1 review
  • "They seem to be pricy, but when you think about how long they last (without being refilled) and how thy light every time, no messing around with it, they are so so worth it!!!" in 1 review
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
I use these to light candles when I'm doing fancy dinners in my apartment, and they work about 100% of the time. My only complaint is that the plastic is too opaque to ever tell when they're about to run out, but I expect that's a thickness/safety issue for some of these maybe.
Amanda H.
Great Outdoors Expert
These are great for any reason. (Arson is still frowned upon though) but seriously. I buy these every few months. I use it to melt down my eyeliner to make it more blendable. There's literally a billion reasons to use this
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
Best disposable lighters you can buy. Used these for years! My fiance and I go through these alot.. But for nothing illegal, lemme tell ya that!

BUUUT anyways, they're great for other things too like lighting candles or grills. (But I'd use a long one for that.)
THANKS BIC 💚
Jose C.
Shawnee, KS
You might as well buy this two-pack because at the end of the night, your tipsy best friend of years or the friend you just made at the bar and are going home with will end up keeping your lighter by accident...
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
They work really good ! And are. Are very durable too we usually use them for parties or other events I so recommend you to buy these they're very affordable and you won't regret it .!!
Tammie J.
Warren, MI
Bic lighters are the only lighters worth having. They work a really long time and do not break on you after a few uses like the cheap lighters, which are not a deal because they don't last long enough to use the fluid up. Big lighters are the best in lighters! Come in solid colors, and multiple designs.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Good price for a quick grab of a couple of the most durable lighters out there. They last forever and don't break easily at all. Great for candles and the utility drawer. Price is worth it and we have bought often.
Gledys H.
miami, FL
I keep them form start to finish and that's about seven months. So I'll buy two more next year!!!
Bic lighters are simply the best disposable lighters out there.
Laura L.
Great Outdoors Expert
BIC Classic Lighters are always the best. They hold up for a long time and are easy to use. I love that they come in different colors because they are easier to keep track of!
Amanda H.
Bic is a great lighter! These have always been a must buy for me! No other lighter compares! If you buy cheap ones they don't last! Bic lighters last for a very long time!
Anna R.
Do you look through all the packs to find the 2 colors you want?
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
My favorite lighter color is blue does anybody have a favorite lighter color?
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
How do these compare to other brands of lighters?
Violet M.
Why doesn't Bic add a simple hole of some kind so u can attatch to your key ring?